World Bank Treasury 2024 Summer Internship
Are you a motivated and intelligent college student seeking opportunities for an internship program? Are you interested in honing the skills required for a fulfilling and promising career in the financial sector? If so, consider applying for the World Bank Treasury Summer Internship in 2024.
The World Bank Treasury represents a unique intersection of finance, innovation, and international development. The Summer Internship is the exclusive program within the World Bank designed specifically for college students.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): The World Bank
Program Type: Undergraduate Internships
Program Location: Washington, DC.
Program Duration: 12-weeks
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Treasury Summer Internship:
- Must be enrolled in the second-to-last year of the equivalent of a four-year college degree program with a demonstrated interest in finance, business, economics, or a related field.
- Must be prepared to graduate with a college degree between January and September 2025.
- Must be in good academic standing at their college or university.
- Must be available full-time through the duration of the internship.
- Must not have a concurrent employment contract or internship.
Application Procedures for the World Bank Treasury Summer Internship (How to Apply):
Individuals interested in the World Bank Finance Internship should submit their applications online. Only applications that are fully completed and submitted through Indeed.com will be considered for review. The application link becomes active each year in December. For the most up-to-date information, please revisit this page periodically.
Application Deadline: 15 October, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website