UNESCO 2024 Internship Programme for Students and Young Graduates
The Internship program serves as an educational experience for both students and recent graduates, allowing them to gain insight into UNESCO’s mission, initiatives, and procedures, while also improving their academic and technical expertise through hands-on assignments.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: 1-6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the UNESCO Internship Programme:
- At the time of application, applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Procedures for the UNESCO Internship Programme (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information Visit the Official Website