World Bank Summer 2024 Internship
Are you a motivated and intelligent college student seeking opportunities for an internship program? Are you interested in honing the skills required for a fulfilling and promising career in the financial sector? If so, consider applying for the World Bank Summer 2024 Internship.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment.
The World Bank Summer Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): The World Bank
Program Type: Internships
Program Location: Washington, DC
Program Duration: 12-weeks
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Summer Internship:
- have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
Benefits for the World Bank Summer Internship:
- The World Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager. These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations. Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices
Application Procedures for the World Bank Summer Internship (How to apply):
To apply to the World Bank Summer Internship, follow the procedure stated below:
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Note: Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Please make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters, such as â-<>&#â, etc. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email confirmation providing you with your application number
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024
For more information visit the official website