VLIR-UOS ICP 2024 Scholarships in Belgium [Fully Funded]
Students from a list of various countries worldwide are welcome to submit applications for VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships, which support Master’s study programs in Belgium starting in the academic session of 2024
ICPs are International master programmes focus on subjects aligned with the Agenda 2030 and SDG principles. VLIR-UOS supports a selection of 15 ICPs and provides an annual intake of 10 new first-year scholarships for each ICP
We award scholarships to applicants from 29 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America to attend one of the 15 master’s programmes taught in English at one or more Flemish universities
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VLIR-UOS
Host Institution: VLIR-UOS, Belgium.
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Masters
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships:
- Nationality and country of residence: Candidates’ must be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and must be a resident of one of these countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application. Check our list of countries eligible for scholarships.
- Age: Candidates cannot be older than 35 on January 1 of the year of intake for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- Professional background and experience: Preference will be given to candidates employed in higher education, government or civil society, or those targeting a career in one of these sectors. Candidates employed in the private sector or newly graduated candidates with no work experience may also be considered if they provide a strong motivation and profile.
- Scholarship applications: Candidates may apply for only one ICP Connect scholarship application per year. Candidates cannot receive any other scholarship or grant to participate in this study programme or another programme simultaneously.
- Previously awarded scholarships: Candidates may not have previously received a scholarship from the Belgian government to attend a study programme and may not have enrolled in a study programme at a Belgian higher education institution before January 1 of the year of intake
Benefits for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships:
- VLIR-UOS scholarships cover tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Insurance and living expenses (board and lodging)
Application Procedures for the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships (How to Apply):
To seek the VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships for 2024, adhere to the steps outlined below;
- Confirm your eligibility based on all given criteria.
- Take a look at the selected Master’s programmes (15).
- Learn more about the Master’s programmes on their respective websites
- If you are interested in a specific programme, go to the website of the university organising this and follow the instructions.
- On the university website, apply for admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. Do not apply for more than one Master’s programme per year.
Application Deadline: 25th April 2024.
For more information Visit the Official Website