University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship 2023/2024
The University of Salford is now accepting applications from eligible students who wish to benefit from the MSc Public Health International Scholarship. This scholarship opportunity is open for the academic year 2023/2024.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Salford, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Application Procedures for the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship (How to Apply):
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the online application form. As a requirement, you will need to submit a scholarship essay consisting of three parts before the specified deadline. If you are selected for the scholarship, you must accept your offer of admission and pay the tuition fee deposit by the deadline to receive the funding.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website