DAAD-STIBET 2024 Scholarship at TU Dresden, Germany
TU Dresden is welcoming applications from qualified and exceptional international students for the 2024 DAAD-STIBET scholarship and mentoring initiative for the upcoming academic session. This program is designed to support international students aspiring to pursue their studies at TU Dresden, Germany.
These scholarships are aimed at exceptionally qualified international students of TU Dresden. Applicants are required to have already submitted an application for a study placement at TU Dresden. The university is providing scholarships for both completing studies and for students who demonstrate high commitment to their academic pursuits.
Funded through the STIBET Program of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), TU Dresden’s International Office is providing scholarships for study completion and highly committed students to exceptionally qualified international students. It’s important to note that individuals applying for a study place at TU Dresden who are not yet enrolled at the time of the scholarship application cannot be eligible for these scholarships.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Germany
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD and TU Dresden, Germany
Host Institution(s): TU Dresden, Germany
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship Worth: £ 300 per month
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility criteria for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship:
- Application is open to all nationalities from around the world
- The award is available for Diploma, Bachelor, and Master Program in various subjects offered at the University.
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programs taught in English) or state exam student.
- International students of International Master´s Programs (Master´s Programs taught in English) are asked to apply only for a funding for Study completion within the frame of the program programs STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Program.
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships.
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University
Application Procedures for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship (How To Apply):
To apply for this program, candidates must fulfill the online application form and submit it as instructed. All applications should be sent to the following postal address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Program International Students, Attn: Ms. Hesse / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
Document Requirements: Eligible applicants must include a recent transcript of examination results, a confirmation from the examination office detailing earned credits and overall average grade, as well as a CV with their application.
Application Deadline: Feb and Sept (Annual)
For more information Visit the Official website