UNFPA 2023 Internship Programme
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is delighted to declare the opening of applications for the 2023/2024 UNFPA Internships Programme, targeting young students and graduates.
UNFPA is in search of applicants who possess the ability to bring about transformation, inspiration, and achieve significant and lasting results. The organization is looking for individuals who are transparent in their actions, exceptional in managing entrusted resources, and dedicated to delivering excellence in program outcomes.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is a UN agency dedicated to promoting sexual and reproductive health and rights, gender equality, and population data analysis. Its mission is to ensure that every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe, and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA works in over 150 countries, collaborating with governments and partners to improve maternal health, address gender-based violence, and advance family planning services, aiming to create a world where all individuals can enjoy their rights and choices in life.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Final year students
Nationality: All Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the UNFPA Internships Programme:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change.
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships.
Application Procedures for the UNFPA Internships Programme (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates interested in the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Internship must submit an online application and furnish all the necessary information and documents before the specified application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 Dec. 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website