UK GREAT Scholarships 2023 at Bournemouth University
Bournemouth University, in collaboration with the British Council, is delighted to announce the availability of the UK GREAT Scholarships 2023 for individuals seeking postgraduate education at Bournemouth University in the United Kingdom. Eligible candidates who are interested in studying in the UK are encouraged to submit their applications for the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2023.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bournemouth University and British Council
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Bournemouth University
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: 4
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the UK GREAT Scholarships 2023 at Bournemouth University:
- Must enroll in full-time taught courses starting in September 2023. Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Be residents in and passport holders of Ghana and Egypt.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2:1) degree (or overseas equivalent) that is relevant to the postgraduate study.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English.
Application Procedures for the UK GREAT Scholarships 2023 at Bournemouth University (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates who are interested in the Bournemouth University-GREAT Scholarships 2023 should submit their scholarship application online before the specified deadline. As part of their personal statement, applicants will be expected to provide an exceptional personal profile.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website