Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary 2023 at University of Dundee
The University of Dundee and Al-Maktoum College Dundee are collaborating to offer a Living Support Bursary for the academic year 2023/24. Applications from eligible students are welcome.
In order to qualify for the Al-Maktoum Living Support bursary, it is necessary for you to have already been granted one of the University of Dundee Scholarships mentioned in the eligibility criteria. If you have not been awarded any of these scholarships, then you are not eligible to receive the Al-Maktoum Living Support bursary. The bursary is valued at £3,000 and will be paid out in 10 monthly payments of £300 after you have commenced your studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £3,000 of Living Support
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary 2023 at University of Dundee:
- Applicants must be international students
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study:
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc
- Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in September 2023
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships:
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China)
- If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
- Hold ‘International’ Fee Status
Application Procedures for the Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary 2023 at University of Dundee (How to Apply):
There is no need to fill out a separate application form for this bursary. Our Admissions team will evaluate your eligibility and will inform you in writing if you qualify for this scholarship. Once you enroll at Dundee, the Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College to confirm that you have been awarded the bursary.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
For more Information Visit the Official Website