Torrens University 2024 Australia International scholarships
Torrens University Australia extends a warm invitation to international students aspiring to commence their studies in Australia for the 2024 session. The university is pleased to announce the accessibility of scholarship programs for eligible candidates from across the world. Applicants are welcome to apply and seize this opportunity.
Torrens University Australia invites individuals from the global community to pursue their education at the fastest-growing university in Australia. Several scholarships are offered to new international students, regardless of their chosen field of study.
Torrens University is an academic powerhouse that beckons students into a dynamic learning environment. Renowned for its rapid growth and commitment to global education, the university warmly welcomes individuals from all corners of the world. Offering an array of scholarships for international students, Torrens ensures accessibility to quality education across diverse fields of study.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Torrens University Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount/Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Torrens University Australia
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Scholarships in Torrens University Australia:
Offshore online Scholarship
Value: up to 30% of your total tuition costs
- Description: If you’re starting your studies offshore and online, you can take advantage of this scholarship, which offers up to 30 per cent off your total course tuition.
- Eligibility: Applicable to full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students studying the full duration of their course offshore.
Design and Creative Technology Scholarship
- Value: 30% of your total tuition costs
- Description: Does your passport say you’re from Latin America or Europe? If so, you have the chance to take advantage of this scholarship, which gives you 30 per cent off your total course tuition when you start studying a business course at Torrens University Australia.
- Eligibility: Regional scholarships are provided based on new international students’ passports. Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship
African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarship
- Value:15% of your total tuition costs
- Description: If you’re from Africa or the Subcontinent and are planning to study Health at Torrens University Australia full-time in 2023 & 2024, you have the opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligibility: Scholarship is for new international students commencing their studies in 2023 & 2024. Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
William Blue College of Hospitality Motivational Scholarship
- Value: up to 30% of your total tuition costs
- Description: Based on previous academic merit, industry experience and your personal situation, this scholarship will cover up to 30 per cent of your total course tuition. It’s available to new international students who are starting out in hospitality.
- Eligibility: This scholarship is reviewed based on previous academic merit, industry experience and a student’s personal situation. Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
Application Procedures for the 2024 Torrens University Australia International scholarships (How to Apply):
Students must meet eligibility requirements and complete an application form. Please read all of the information in the application form, including the selection criteria and requirements for shortlisted applicants before completing this application. The information provided will be used to select recipients.
Application Deadline: 30 December 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website