MANUTECH SLEIGHT 2023 Graduate Scholarships in France
Scholarships are being offered by MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School for international students interested in pursuing the MLDM master program. Eligible international students are invited to apply for various graduate programs (Master and PhD programs) at MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School in 2023.
The MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School is an exceptional program focused on Light-Surfaces Engineering, offering integrated research and training opportunities. It provides international graduate programs (Master and PhD) and creates a highly conducive environment for cross-disciplinary research and training in the field of Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society.
It is important for applicants to be aware that enrolled students are required to complete an internship lasting 3 to 5 months, either in France or another country, during the second semester. This internship can be conducted in a laboratory or a company. In France, it is mandated by law that Master level internships are compensated with a minimum monthly amount of approximately 550€. Additionally, students will need to complete their Master’s thesis through a 4 to 6-month internship in a laboratory or a company. Similar to the previous internship, this Master’s thesis internship will also be remunerated with a minimum amount of 550€ per month.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, Monthly Stipends (amount varies)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Enroll in a full-time masters program.
- Have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- Interested students should first apply to the MLDM master program.
Benefits for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee.
- For Master 1: 8000€ for your two semesters in Saint-Etienne.
- For Master 2: 5 000€ for your 3rd semester at Jean Monnet University.
- Additional financial benefits include;
- Internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country.
- Receive internship minimum amount of about 550€ per month.
- Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship of 550€ per month.
Application Procedures for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships (How to Apply):
To apply for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships, please follow the steps outlined below, provided you meet the eligibility criteria:
- Begin by applying to the MLDM master program.
- The Admission Board of MLDM will carefully review the applications and select the most outstanding ones to propose to the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School.
- Applying for the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships should take approximately 10 minutes, assuming you have the necessary documents prepared. The Admission Board will prioritize the best applications.
- Visit the following website: https://international-sciencemasters.univ-st-etienne.fr/login.
- Register using a valid email address that you check regularly. This email will be used for future correspondence regarding your application.
- After registering, you should receive a confirmation email. If you don’t see it, please check your spam folder. Do not reply to this email.
- Log in using your registered account and click on “Master MLDM” to start your application.
- Complete a brief profile and fill in the required fields. You will also need to upload your documents.
- Once you have successfully submitted your online application, you should receive an acknowledgement of receipt. If you don’t see it, please check your spam folder. Do not reply to this email.
- For any additional information, you can contact master.MLDM@univ-st-etienne.fr.
Application Deadline: Varies by Applicant’s Region
For more information Visit the Official Website