Coe College Global Leadership 2024 Scholarship
Coe College is offering the Global Leadership Scholarship to international qualified applicants to study for the 2024 academic session, interested students can apply
To be eligible for the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship, students must be a first-time college student, reside on campus and complete the application for admission process and the separate full-tuition scholarship application
Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship provides one full-tuition scholarship each year to a non-U.S. citizen attending high school outside of the U.S. This scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and is renewable for three additional years at that amount
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Coe College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Coe College, USA
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarships Worth: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship:
- To be eligible to apply, a student must be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- Students must intend to enroll as a full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking student,
- live in on-campus residential housing and
- meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College
Application Procedures for the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship (How to apply):
Interested applicants for the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship should apply following the steps below;
- To apply to Coe College, please follow the steps listed below. Contact us at email@example.com with specific questions.
- Submit an International Application for Admission via the Common Application. No application fee required.
- Submit original or certified copies of your documents
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe.
Please send all documentation to:
Office of Admission
1220 First Avenue
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Complete all application for admission
- Complete the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Submit a resume.
- Submit an essay response
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
For more information visit the official website