The World Bank 2023 Information and Technology Internships
The Information and Technology Solutions 2023 Internship Program (ITSIP) is accepting applications from eligible candidates currently enrolled in graduate degree programs related to STEM or technology.
The primary goal of the World Bank Internship program is to foster fresh perspectives and cultivate a pool of talented individuals within the World Bank Group. This program offers a valuable chance for motivated individuals to gain firsthand experience and insight into the mission and operations of the World Bank Group.
The World Bank Group is an international financial institution that aims to alleviate poverty and promote sustainable development around the world. Comprised of five institutions, namely the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), the World Bank Group works closely with member countries to provide financial assistance, technical expertise, and policy advice. Through its various initiatives, the World Bank Group strives to address global challenges, such as poverty, inequality, climate change, and economic instability, with the ultimate goal of fostering inclusive and prosperous societies.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): The World Bank Group
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Washington, D.C.
Program Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the The World Bank Information and Technology Internships:
- Be pursuing a master’s degree and enrolled in an information and technology graduate degree program including but not limited to Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Database Management, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Technology Management, Software and Application Development, Robotics, UX/Design, or a related field.
- Be a female student from underrepresented communities.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Show strong skills in problem-solving, collaboration, and project management within a diverse and global team.
Application Procedures for the The World Bank Information and Technology Internships (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates for the World Bank Information and Technology Internships 2023 must submit an online application by the specified deadline. As part of the application process, applicants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Evidence of enrollment in a graduate degree program.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website