The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 for Study in UK
The 2023 session of The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is offering The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships, and the university is pleased to announce this opportunity. Eligible and interested students are invited to apply for the scholarships.
The candidates who will be selected need to show a combination of outstanding academic achievement and financial hardship.
The Standard Bank Group is providing funding for scholarships that aim to assist intellectually talented students who lack the financial resources to pursue advanced studies in this field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Standard Bank Group
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): LSE, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Cover + £21,000 for living costs.
Number of Awards: 3 Scholarships per year
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023
The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Behavioural Science
- MSc in Data Science
- MSc in Economics and Management
- MSc in Economics and Philosophy
- MSc in Environment and Development
- MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc in Finance (full-time)
- MSc in Finance and Private Equity
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Global Health Policy
- MSc in Local Economic Development
- MSc in Management and Strategy
- MSc in Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc in Risk and Finance
- MSc in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Urbanisation and Development
Eligible applicants must reside in or be citizens of one of Standard Bank’s African operating countries.
Scholarship Benefits for The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 for Study in UK
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship, if not a fully funded, covers most part of the student’s costs. Each scholarship will provide the cost of;
- full tuition fees for the eligible programmes and
- a maintenance stipend of £21,000 for living costs.
Application Procedures for The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023 for Study in UK (How To apply):
To be considered for The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023, the initial step is to apply for either a conditional or an unconditional offer of admission. In addition, you need to complete the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application, which includes Section G: Personal Statement, and access it through the Graduate Application Tracker.
For more information Visit the Official Website