SEOULTECH 2023 Foreign Student Scholarship to Study in South Korea
The Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SEOULTECH) in South Korea is pleased to announce the availability of its scholarship for foreign students pursuing undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship is aimed at exceptional international students who aspire to enroll in a degree program at the university.
Within seven days of submitting your course application, you will receive a notification confirming the addition of your scholarship application to your record. If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course and are seeking a scholarship for the following year, you must complete and submit an online application form by 31 October in order to be considered for the scholarship.
The International Scholarships for outstanding Students are awarded based on the academic accomplishments of the candidates. These scholarships are available to students who are nominated by their head professor and who assist the professor in various tasks within the relevant department, such as giving lectures, conducting research, and participating in practical training.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Type: Full fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: 100% of Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must complete 6 credits at least with ‘C’ grades or above.
- International Scholarships for Outstanding Students.
- GPA 3.5 or above.
- Scholarships for 1 additional semester in Master’s program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Scholarships for 2 additional semesters in PhD program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
Application Procedures for the SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship (How to Apply):
To be eligible for the SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates in South Korea for the year 2023, interested applicants must first gain admission into a full-time degree program at the University. Once admitted, they can proceed to apply for the scholarship through the office of international affairs.
As part of the admission process, the following documents are required:
- High school graduation certificate (expected) and transcript (notarized or apostille).
- Certificate of graduation (entry) from the previous university and its transcript.
- Information on graduation credits from previous colleges.
- Certificate of graduation (expected) from the undergraduate course.
- Transcript of the undergraduate course.
These documents are necessary for the application and admission process for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website