FirstBank 2023 Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone
Applications are now being accepted for the Francophone First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP). We are seeking driven and skilled business associates who are motivated to enhance their knowledge and capabilities.
Selected candidates will have access to our corporate University, known as First Academy, which offers a range of learning and development opportunities. This program aims to equip staff with the essential skills and competencies needed to excel in their job roles and achieve optimal performance.
FirstBank, also known as First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is the foremost bank in West Africa and has been a pioneer in providing financial inclusion services in Nigeria for more than 128 years. With a strong reputation, FirstBank has established itself as the leading provider of financial services in the country. In addition to its presence in Nigeria, the bank operates subsidiaries in nine other countries, thereby extending its international reach.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): FirstBank, Nigeria
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 Month
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduate Management Associates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the First Bank Management Associate Programme:
- Understanding of the English Language at business proficiency level
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you will also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
Benefits for the First Bank Management Associate Programme:
- First Bank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University – First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
Application Procedures for the First Bank Management Associate Programme (How to Apply):
To apply for the FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) Francophone, interested candidates are required to submit their applications online. Getting started is easy – simply use your email to begin the application process. As you fill in the necessary information for each job application, your profile will be created and automatically updated to reflect the latest details.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website