Rutgers International 2023 Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
Rutgers University is pleased to present the International Chancellor’s Scholarship, designed for exceptional international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements and have a desire to pursue a degree program at the university. This scholarship opportunity is open to both first-year students and those who are transferring from another institution.
Through our Premier Partnership with Camden County College, the International Chancellor’s Scholarship for Camden County College enables non-sponsored, international students holding an F-1 visa to have access to a Rutgers degree, making it more attainable for them.
Rutgers University–Camden has introduced a scholarship program for non-sponsored, international applicants who fulfill the admission requirements and enroll as full-time students in either the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business. These scholarships can reach up to $15,000. It’s important to note that all scholarships are subject to meeting Rutgers-Camden’s admission criteria.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rutgers University, USA
Host Institution(s): Rutgers University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be non-sponsored international F-1 visa students, (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay)
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants who graduate from Camden County College with an associate of science (A.S.), associate of arts (A.A.), or associate of fine arts (A.F.A.) degree, and meet Rutgers–Camden admission requirements.
Application Procedures for the Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship (How to Apply):
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship do not need to submit a separate application. They will be automatically considered for the scholarship when they apply and are accepted to Rutgers-Camden.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website