Republic of Kazakhstan 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students
The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Kazakhstan is extending an invitation to international applicants, including Kazakh citizens who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to enroll in full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs.
The commission responsible for selecting applicants for the scholarship program considers candidates who meet all the minimum entry requirements and submit the required documents. The selection process involves evaluating the submitted documents, conducting online adaptive potential testing, and conducting online interviews.
The scholarship program offered by the Kazakhstan Government will fully cover the tuition fees and provide a monthly allowance based on the academic performance of the recipients.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kazakhstan Government
Host Institution(s): Republic of Kazakhstan University
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program:
- Foreign citizen, including a person of Kazakh nationality who is not republic of Kazakhstan
- For Bachelor’s Degree: applicants having a document confirming the completion of secondary education with an assessment of not less than ‘good’.
- For Masters Degree: applicants having diploma of bachelor or specialist with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in educational institution.
- For PhD Degree: applicants having diploma of Masters with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in educational institution.
- Applicants having an international certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language.
Application Procedures for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program (How to Apply):
To apply for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program for International Students, interested and eligible applicants should follow these steps:
- Visit the web portal (website) of the National Center for the Development of Higher Education at https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya.
- Submit your documents through the Operator’s website at https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya.
- The Operator will verify your documents. If they meet all the requirements, you will receive a link for online testing via email.
- Take the online test to identify your adaptive potential. Those who successfully pass the online testing will receive an invitation letter for an interview.
- Participate in online interviews with representatives from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Operator, and universities.
- The results of the competition for the Scholarship Program will be announced before August 28 of the current year.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website