Oil and Gas 2024 Technical Apprenticeship Program (OGTAP)
We’re seeking qualified candidates to apply for the Oil and Gas Technical Apprenticeship Program. OPITO oversees the program, which is designed to establish a lasting pool of skilled and capable technicians on a global scale.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Program Sponsors: OPITO and supporting Companies
Program Type: Apprenticeship Program
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: 4 Years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Oil and Gas Technical Apprenticeship Program:
- Applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN) before applying for the OGTAP Scheme. Applicants are to note that they will be required to verify their NIN before proceeding with the application (NIMC verification charges apply). ALSO NOTE THAT MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
- Must be 16-35 years of age by May of the year of applying.
Ordinary Level(O’ Level) WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or NBAIS – either external (GCE) or internal and must have a credit grade C in the following subjects.
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- One other
Consideration will be given to your application if you have the below qualifications in Engineering, Science, and other related fields:
- Diploma (OND & Others)
- Higher National Diploma (HND/NCE & Others)
- Bachelor Degree (BSc/BENG & Others)
- Post Graduate (PGD/MSC/PHD & Others)
- Four National 5 Grades A-C or equivalent
- Physics, Chemistry or Engineering Science
- One other
Consideration will be accorded application if applicants do not have Physics, Chemistry or Engineering Science but do have:
- Mathematics Higher at Grade C or above
- English at National 5 Grade C or above
- Two other subjects at National 5 Grade C or above
- England, Wales and Northern Ireland Applicants
- Four GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4 or above:
- English Language
- Double Science or one from Physics, Chemistry or an appropriate Technological subject
- One other subject
Consideration will be given application if applicants do not have Double Science, Physics, Chemistry or Technological Subject requirements but do have the following:
- Mathematics at GCSE Grade 7 or above
- English Language at GCSE Grade 4 or above
- Two other GCSE subjects at Grade 4 or above
- International qualifications are accepted; however applicants must submit evidence that their qualifications are equivalent to programme entry requirements.
Application Procedures for the Oil and Gas Technical Apprenticeship Program (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: 30 November 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website