Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia
The University of Melbourne, a prestigious Australian public institution, is offering 1000 scholarships for international students who are interested in enrolling in the university and aiming for a tuition-free education in Australia. Undergraduate students from any field of study are encouraged to apply for the scholarships.
These scholarships include partial scholarships ranging from 50% to full tuition waivers of 100%. If you are a high-achieving and ambitious student looking to further your academic pursuits, then you should take advantage of this opportunity.
The University of Melbourne provides undergraduate scholarships for outstanding students, including both domestic and international applicants.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Part-Fee scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $56,000
Number of Awards: 1000 Approximate
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Requirements and Eligibility Requirements Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Application Procedures Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 (How to Apply):
Individuals who are interested in the scholarship must first apply for admission to the university. Applicants who have received an offer to study a course will automatically be considered for the scholarship. To begin the application process and get more information about the scholarship, please register at the provided link.
Application Deadline: Not specified, Open round the year
For more information Visit the Official Website