Australia 2024 Awards Pacific Scholarships (Fully Funded)
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution(s): Pacific tertiary institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Applicants must not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau)
- Applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Applicants must satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- Applicants must not be transferring from another scholarship
- Applicants must not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; Kiribati; Marshall Islands; Nauru; Niue; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Samoa; Solomon Islands; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu; and Wallis and Futuna.
Benefits for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships:
- Generally, entitlements cover a return airfare from your home country to the country of study,
- Academic and other compulsory fees,
- An establishment allowance and
- A living allowance paid fortnightly.
Application Procedures for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website