Australia 2024 Awards Pacific Scholarships (Fully Funded)
The Australian Government, in collaboration with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, is presently granting the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships to students from the Pacific region who plan to start their studies in 2024. This initiative provides eligible students with the chance to pursue fully-funded educational opportunities in Australia.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution(s): Pacific tertiary institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Applicants must not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau)
- Applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Applicants must satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- Applicants must not be transferring from another scholarship
- Applicants must not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; Kiribati; Marshall Islands; Nauru; Niue; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Samoa; Solomon Islands; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu; and Wallis and Futuna.
Benefits for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships:
- Generally, entitlements cover a return airfare from your home country to the country of study,
- Academic and other compulsory fees,
- An establishment allowance and
- A living allowance paid fortnightly.
Application Procedures for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships (How to Apply):
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website