Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023 for Students and Recent Graduates
Talented and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications for the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students. This program provides an opportunity for enthusiastic students and recent graduates to develop their skills and gain professional experience.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): Guinness Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program:
- Applicants must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spread-sheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development.
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
SEE ALSO: YouTube Internship Program 2023/2024
Application Procedures for the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program (How to Apply):
Individuals who are interested in applying for the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students can submit their application online to be considered for this opportunity. The internship is a three-month program with no option for an extension.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website