Griffith University 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Griffith University is excited to introduce the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship, available for outstanding international students who are seeking admission to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at the university.
The scholarship includes a 50% coverage of tuition fees for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework throughout the program, provided you fulfill the continuous enrollment requirements. To avail of the scholarship, it’s necessary to accept both your program offer and the scholarship before the specified deadline.
Griffith University, located in Australia, stands as a dynamic institution committed to academic excellence and innovation. Renowned for its vibrant campus life and cutting-edge research initiatives, Griffith offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university fosters an inclusive learning environment that encourages critical thinking and prepares students for success in a rapidly evolving world. With a global perspective and a dedication to making a positive impact, Griffith University is a hub of knowledge, creativity, and opportunity.
SEE ALSO Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Griffith University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Griffith University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025 or 2026.
- Students must be enrolled full-time, making progress in their studies, meet the requirements of their program of study and meet their student visa requirements to receive and maintain the scholarship, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses for each trimester of their studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester. A minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0 point grading scale must be maintained annually to qualify for the following year tuition fee deductions. Cumulative GPA is GPA accumulated for grades awarded to the student across all terms in their student program. The cumulative GPA will be reviewed at the end of Trimester 2 for students who commence in Trimester 1 and the end of Trimester 1 for students who commence in Trimester 2 or Trimester 3.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions.
Application Procedures for the Griffith University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship (How to Apply):
To seize this chance, prospective applicants should adhere to these steps:
- Apply for enrollment in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Upon receiving your Letter of Offer, submit your scholarship application by the specified closing date (refer to details below). Ensure you include academic records and a personal statement.
- If you meet all eligibility criteria, a University panel will assess your application.
- The outcome of your application will be communicated to you in due course.
Application Deadline: December 02, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website