ETH Zurich 2024 Excellence Masters Scholarships
The ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships in Switzerland for 2024 are now open for applications. ETH Zurich is excited to invite postgraduate (masters) students who aspire to study in Switzerland to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
There are two categories for the scholarship: the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship. The ESOP program provides students with a scholarship, mentorship, and covers all study and living expenses. On the other hand, the ETH-D Scholarship includes a partial stipend and various additional benefits
ETH Zurich, a renowned Swiss university, stands as a global leader in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education and research. With a history dating back to 1855, ETH Zurich consistently ranks among the top universities worldwide. Known for its cutting-edge research, innovative teaching methods, and a commitment to fostering excellence, ETH Zurich attracts bright minds from around the globe.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Italy
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich
Scholarship to be taken in: Switzerland
Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee waiver + CHF 12’000/semester
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Any nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must possess a very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at ETH Zurich.
- Applicants must be sure that they are reachable under the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview.
- Applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis in addition to the documents for the Master admission.
Benefits for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship:
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Sweden
Application Procedures for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship (How to Apply):
To apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence scholarships, candidates must submit their applications through eApply, the online Master application platform. The application window is open from November 1st to December 15th, 2023, for those intending to begin their Master’s program in 2024. It is crucial for applicants to ensure the thorough completion of the online application, as incomplete submissions will not be considered
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website