Federal Ministry of Education 2024 Scholarships Awards (BEA)
The Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by the esteemed Minister of Education, extends invitations for applications from eligible and interested Nigerians to partake in the 2024 Federal Government Scholarships Awards
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards is for undergraduate students tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt and Algeria and postgraduate studies tenable in Russia, China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
These scholarships aim to empower and support exceptional individuals who exhibit academic excellence, leadership qualities, and a passion for positive change. As we invest in the future, we invite dedicated students to apply and join us in building a nation driven by knowledge and innovation
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Institutions in Eligible countries
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Federal Government Scholarships Awards:
- All undergraduate applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than (2) years old (2022 & 2023) for non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2023) only. Age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All postgraduate applicants must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division. All applicants must have completed NYSC programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for PhD.
General Note for All Applicants:
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened Middle November 2023 to close 16th January, 2024. Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All applicants for Russia should visit the website http://education-in-russia.com which is opened.
- All Applicants to upload the following certificates online
- UNDERGRADUATE (UG): WAEC/WASSCE
- POSTGRADUATE (PG): 1st Degree Certificate, Masters Degree WAEC/WASSCE, Indigene letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Application Procedures for the Federal Government Scholarships Awards (How to Apply):
Interested candidates for the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2024 should head to the Federal Ministry of Education’s website. Once there, navigate to the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page, go through the guidelines, and proceed to fill out the Application Form online.
Application Deadline: 5 January 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website