Development Bank of Southern Africa 2023 Learnership Programme
The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) provides young individuals with the chance to acquire a qualification and practical work experience through their approved service providers in the DBSA Learnership Programme 2023.
The learnership programme offered by the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) is a work-based learning initiative designed to lead participants to an NQF (National Qualifications Framework) registered qualification. The programme will select 10 learners who will be engaged in a 12-month contract and receive a competitive stipend throughout the duration of the learnership.
DBSA offers learnerships in various sectors aligned with its operations, including Energy, ICT, Transport, and Water and Sanitation. Through registered service providers, young individuals are given the opportunity to gain both a qualification and practical work experience. Moreover, each participant is assigned an experienced mentor from the business to provide guidance and support throughout their learning journey.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the DBSA Learnership Programme:
- Completed university degree in the applicable sector
- Have an average of 65% average across the years of study
- Be a South African citizen
- Under the age of 27 years at the commencement of the contract
- Project placement will be in Gauteng ONLY
Application Procedures for the DBSA Learnership Programme (How to Apply):
Prospective applicants for the DBSA Learnership Programme are required to submit their applications online. Please ensure that the following documents are attached along with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume: Provide a comprehensive document highlighting your educational background, work experience (if any), skills, and any other relevant information.
- Certified Copies of Qualification Certificates: Attach certified copies of your educational qualifications that are relevant to the learnership programme.
- Certified Copy of ID Document: Include a certified copy of your identification document as proof of your identity.
- Motivational Letter: Write a letter expressing your interest in the learnership programme, explaining why you are a suitable candidate, and outlining your career goals and aspirations.
Please ensure that all documents are legible and in the required format (e.g., PDF, JPEG) for submission.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information Visit the Official Website