DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024 in Germany [Fully Funded]
The opportunity to enroll in the fully-funded 2023/2024 DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Programme is now open for applications, providing the chance to pursue a master’s degree in Germany. Those who are accepted and complete the program are required to use the knowledge and skills they have acquired to contribute to the development of their home countries upon their return.
Individuals from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe have the opportunity to apply for the scholarships. Applicants in any field of study can qualify, provided they exhibit exceptional academic performance and express a desire to pursue their education in Germany.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Selected Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: Developing Countries
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2024:
- with a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy and administration
- willing to actively contribute to the social, political and economic development of their home countries/regions
- who have already gained practical experience relevant for the programme (professional experience, internships, political/social commitment)
Scholarship Benefits for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024:
- Scholarships (of currently € 931 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions.
- Health insurance cover in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months. Participation is mandatory.
Application Procedures for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024 (How to Apply):
To apply for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master’s scholarships in Public Policy and Good Governance), it is mandatory that all applications are submitted in either English or German. Detailed instructions for the application process can be found in the call for applications. While applying for the program, it is important to clearly state that the application is intended for placement in the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme.
Application Deadline: To be Updated
For more information Visit the Official Website