Technical University of Munich 2024 Scholarships
The Technical University of Munich is offering international awards to students both home and abroad for a study opportunity in Germany commencing the 2024 academic session.
Different foundations provide grants to students at various academic levels, and eligibility is not restricted to those with exceptional grades
Technical University of Munich has evolved into a hub for technology, science, and engineering. The university boasts a diverse range of programs, attracting students globally. TUM’s commitment to fostering interdisciplinary collaboration and providing state-of-the-art facilities contributes to its reputation as a powerhouse in advancing knowledge and shaping future leaders in the technical and scientific realms
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Germany
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Technical University of Munich, Germany
Scholarships to be taken at: Technical University of Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Scholarships/Stipend Awards
Scholarship Worth: Amount varies .
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
- if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
- and 31 December (winter term)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country, and especially those from non-English speaking countries, will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedures for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships (How to Apply):
All applicants for the for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships to study in Germany are expected to have taken admission to the university and enrolled properly as a student of the school.
After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
- A Motivational letter,
- TUM grade report,
- two recommendations,
- Proof of applicant’s income,
- Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable
- Any other document (depending on the program applied for).
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information Visit the Official Website