Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 at East China University
East China University of Science and Technology is currently accepting application from interested applicants seeking to pursue a degree programme at the institution for then 2024 Academic year. The scholarship is powered by the Chinese Government.
This scholarship program is a fully funded scheme, and aims to attract outstanding individuals from around the world and facilitate cultural exchange and collaboration
East China University of Science and Technology offers Chinese Government Scholarships for a wide range of academic fields at the postgraduate level
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in China
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): East China University
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Nationality: All Countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 at East China University:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, with a valid degree （Bachelor’s degree for Master applicants, Master’s degree for Ph.D. applicants)
- Applicants should meet the language requirements
- Chinese-taught Program: minimum requirements of HSK 5 for 210 or HSK 6 for 180. Those who’ve been granted bachelor or master’s degree from a Chinese-taught program at a Chinese university can apply for exemption from HSK requirements.
- English-taught Program: minimum requirements of TOEFL 80, or IELTS 6.0, or provide proof of English-taught program during previous degree. Native English speakers do not need to submit the English Proficiency Certificate.
Application Procedures for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 at East China University (How to apply):
- Submit application online.
- Visit ECUST online application system, register, select “Online Application- Self-sponsored- Doctoral Student/ Master Student”, and submit application documents according to the system prompts. Scholarship applicants need to upload the corresponding scholarship application forms.
- All applicants （self-sponsored or scholarship） are requested to submit application as Self-sponsored. Each applicant applies only once, so please do not make duplicate applications.
- Each applicant can upload multiple scholarship application forms at the same time, and get only one scholarship if the evaluation gets approved
- Pay the application fee of 600 CNY.
- If you are unable to pay online, please transfer the application fee to ECUST official bank account and upload the remittance receipt in the system before submitting your application.
- The application is invalid if the application fee has not been paid. Once paid, the application fee will not be refunded
- Copy of passport photo page.
- Transcripts of all courses from undergraduate study.
- Copy of graduation and degree certificate of the highest education.
- Proof of Chinese or English language proficiency
- Acceptance Letter （Please be sure to upload as requested by corresponding schools.
- Two Recommendation Letters in English or Chinese from Professor or Associate Professor.
- Other supporting documents.（e.g. published papers, awards & certificates）
- Non-criminal Record Certificate. If applicant is unable to get one at home country, please sign Non-criminal Record Affirmation. International students studying in China can submit a certificate of no bad performance issued by university.
- Statement of Financial Support.
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination FormCopy of graduation and degree certificate of the highest education.
- A Study Plan with a minimum of 800 words and a detailed Research Proposal if prepared.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2024
For more information visit the official website