Canada Cape Breton University 2023 Entrance Scholarships
Cape Breton University is currently accepting applications from eligible domestic and international students for their undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. These scholarships are intended for students who plan to enroll in a degree program at the university.
The scholarships are specifically designed for undergraduate students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and/or demonstrate significant financial need.
Thanks to generous donors, CBU is able to provide $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries annually to incoming students. Students who are entering CBU directly from high school or through articulation agreement partners will be evaluated for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Canada
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships:
- Applicants must be classified as a domestic or international students.
- If an Articulation agreement student, must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer.
- Must demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures.
- Average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honoured.
Application Procedures for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships (How to Apply):
To be eligible for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada, applicants must have a conditional offer of admission into a degree program at the university. In order to be considered for these scholarships, all incoming students must submit the following documents along with their admission application:
- Official transcript: A certified copy of the applicant’s academic transcript, which provides a comprehensive record of their previous educational achievements.
- Financial need application (optional): For those who are interested in applying for bursaries based on their financial need, an additional application specifically addressing their financial circumstances should be submitted.
Please note that meeting these requirements is essential for consideration for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website