University Of Sheffield Africa Scholarship 2023 For Graduate Students
The Department of Geography, in collaboration with the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Trust, is glad to provide a scholarship opportunity for a postgraduate taught student hailing from Africa.
The process is highly competitive, and not all applications will be accepted. A committee comprising senior personnel will assess the submissions and choose the most compelling application.
Sheffield is a globally acclaimed university renowned for its exceptional teaching and research standards. At Sheffield, you’ll have the privilege to learn from inspiring scholars and observe their research firsthand. The University of Sheffield provides a diverse range of 350 courses spanning across 75 subject areas. Additionally, the University offers preparatory programs for overseas students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University Of Sheffield, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University Of Sheffield, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: All African Countries
Requirements and Eligibility criteria for the University Of Sheffield Africa Scholarship:
1. You must have an offer to study on one of the following courses starting in September 2023 at the University of Sheffield
- MA International Development
- MSc Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH International Development
2. You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
3. You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
4. You must not already hold a qualification equal to or higher than a Masters.
5. You must not have already studied outside of your home country.
6. This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
7. Your mode of attendance must be full time.
8. Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
9. Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2023.
10. You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country.
Application Procedures for University Of Sheffield Africa Scholarship ( How to apply):
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Application Deadline: May 24, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website