Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships 2023 at King’s College London
The African Leadership Centre at King’s College London is presently accepting applications for the Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships. These scholarships are open to international students who plan to enroll full-time for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applicants who are selected for the scholarship will be granted a stipend to cover their living costs while studying in the UK. The funding for these stipends has been generously provided by Dr. Dev Pragad, an alumnus of King’s College London and the CEO of Newsweek.
The African Leadership Centre is providing two master’s awards for international students to pursue the Global Leadership and Peacebuilding MSc program in the 2023/24 academic year. The scholarship is worth up to £24,660 for international fees, as well as an additional £400 to cover the compulsory Leadership Weekend Workshop costs. The chosen candidates will also receive a stipend to support their living expenses while studying in the UK. Dr. Dev Pragad, an alumnus of King’s College London and the CEO of Newsweek, has generously provided the funding for these stipends.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee valued up to £24,660
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Masters
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for King’s College Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- International students applying for the full-time programme who will be present in London throughout the academic year. Students from developing world countries are encouraged to apply.
- The award is open to change-makers within their communities who are interested in any and all aspects of Global Leadership and Peace building in the developing world.
- Applicants should be clear about why studying this programme will help then enact transformative change within their societies of interest.
- Applicants will be selected based on merit and a personal statement outlining the financial impact the scholarship will have.
Application Procedures for King’s College Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships (How to Apply):
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete the online application process for the MSc Global Leadership and Peacebuilding program at King’s College London. The personal statement submitted as part of the MSc application should include a brief sentence indicating the applicant’s interest in this particular scholarship and a statement on how receiving this scholarship will financially support their studies. Additional details may be necessary as outlined in the full application instructions, which can be found on the official page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website