University of Greenwich 2023 Postgraduate Research Scholarship [Funded]
The University of Greenwich in the United Kingdom is currently accepting applications for its Postgraduate Research Scholarship initiative. This scholarship is designed for exceptional international students who wish to pursue specific research programs offered by the University.
The selected candidate(s) will be involved in a research project focused on investigating the lattice Boltzmann Modelling of Disease Outbreaks, specifically Covid-19. Their primary objective will be to develop stochastic lattice Boltzmann equations (LBEs) to solve mechanistic models of disease transmission. The ultimate goal is to identify connections between spatially dependent parameters and the dissemination of infectious diseases.
The University of Greenwich, located in the United Kingdom, is a prestigious institution renowned for its commitment to excellence in education, research, and innovation. With a rich history dating back to 1890, it offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, attracting students from all over the world. The university boasts state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive learning environment that fosters intellectual growth and personal development. Through its academic expertise and industry partnerships, the University of Greenwich equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in their chosen fields and make a positive impact on society.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Greenwich – UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Greenwich – UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: £15,285
Number of Awards: Not stated
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for masters & PhD program in Liberal Arts and Sciences offered by the University.
- This scholarship may require Academic Technology Approval Scheme approval for the successful candidate if from outside of the EU/EEA.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- English Language Requirement: For those whose first language is not English and/or if from a country where English is not the majority spoken language (as recognised by the UKBA), a language proficiency score of at least IELTS 6.5 (in all elements of the test) or an equivalent UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test is required, unless the degree above was taught in English and obtained in a majority English speaking country, e.g. UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc, as recognised by the UKBA.
Benefits for the University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- The value of the University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship award is within the range of £15,285 awarded to international students
Application Procedures for the University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship (How to Apply):
To be considered for the University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship, all eligible and interested candidates must follow these steps:
- Apply online for a study place at the university.
- If eligible, the candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarship; no separate scholarship application is required.
The application must include the following documents; applications lacking any of these will not be considered:
- Scholarship Reference Number (Ref) – This should be included in the personal statement section, along with an explanation of why you are applying for the scholarship.
- A research proposal related to the subject topic.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes contact details for two referees.
- Academic qualification certificates/transcripts.
- IELTs/English Language certificate (for international applicants or applicants whose first language is not English or are from countries where English is not the majority spoken language, as defined by the UK Border Agency).
All attachments must be in PDF format. It is advised to consult with the Lead Supervisor on the provided details before submitting the application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information Visit the Official Website