University of Exeter 2023 Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
The University of Exeter is currently accepting applications from exceptional and interested students for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships. These scholarships are available to international students who are planning to enroll in a degree program at the university in the upcoming academic session.
The University of Exeter has allocated more than £4 million in scholarships for students commencing their programs in September. For this year, there is a total of over £500,000 worth of scholarships specifically designated for exceptional MBA candidates.
The University of Exeter Business School aims to attract highly talented individuals from across the globe, irrespective of their financial circumstances. In line with this commitment, the university is offering over £500,000 worth of scholarships specifically for exceptional MBA candidates this year. These scholarships include the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships, which are available to international students who are paying tuition fees.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships:
- Applicants must be classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September.
- If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
Application Procedures for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships (How to Apply):
To be considered for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, applicants must apply for enrollment in a full-time study program. In order to proceed with the application process and receive a conditional or unconditional offer, please complete the necessary steps to apply for a study place.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information Visit the Official Website