Imperial College London 2024 Engineering PhD Scholarships, UK
Every year, the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering grants full fee scholarships to exceptional PhD candidates. International students have the opportunity to seek the Electrical & Electronic Engineering Scholarships and various other scholarships offered by the engineering department for studies at Imperial College London.
These scholarships are fiercely contested and encompass a complete waiver of tuition fees. The tuition scholarship includes Home/Overseas tuition fee waivers for 3 years, a Bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years), and a Total allowance of £700 allocated for conferences and travel.
Imperial College London stands as a beacon of academic excellence, renowned globally for its cutting-edge research, innovation, and commitment to pushing the boundaries of knowledge. Nestled in the heart of London, this institution is a hub where brilliant minds converge to tackle complex challenges in science, engineering, medicine, and business. With a rich history dating back to its founding in 1907, Imperial consistently ranks among the top universities worldwide. Its vibrant community of students and faculty fosters a dynamic learning environment, driving forward breakthroughs that shape the future.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College London, UK
Host Institution(s):Imperial College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Support & Allowances
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Imperial College London Engineering PhD Scholarships:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
- Eligible applicants do not apply directly for this scholarship – if they have been made a PhD offer by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, an application can be put forward by their supervisor.
- Applicants must have a Masters degree in relevant subjects.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
Benefits for the Imperial College London Engineering PhD Scholarships:
- Full fee Scholarship consists of Home/Overseas tuition fees for 3 years,
- Bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years) and
- A Total allowance of £700 towards conferences and travel.
Application Procedures for the Imperial College London Engineering PhD Scholarships (How to Apply):
Individuals keen on the Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships are put forward for funding by their potential PhD supervisors once a PhD placement is offered. Decisions regarding funding are then handled by the Awards Panel Committee. This committee is also responsible for selecting nominees for other funding programs like the President’s Scholarship, which are centrally administered by the College.
Application Deadline: October 31
For more information Visit the Official Website