University of Adelaide 2023 Research Scholarship – School of Chemical Engineering
Motivated and exceptional candidates are currently invited to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship in the School of Chemical Engineering. This scholarship opportunity is open for students who are planning to commence their studies in the academic session of 2023-2024.
The University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship program specifically designed for Postgraduate Research applicants. Successful recipients of this scholarship can receive funding for up to 3.5 years of study. The scholarship is valued at $32,500 (2023 rate) and is available to both domestic and international students.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $32,500 (2023 rate)
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in October 1, 2023
Benefits for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $32,500 (2023 rate). Details of terms and/or benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
Application Procedures for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship (How to Apply):
To apply for the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship, interested candidates should submit their Expressions of Interest to Associate Professor Tony Hooker via email at email@example.com. It is important to include the name of the scholarship in the subject heading of the email. Additionally, applicants should ensure that they include all of the following documents:
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) detailing their educational background, research experience, and any relevant publications.
- A statement of purpose outlining their research interests, motivation for pursuing a PhD, and how their background aligns with the applied fields of physics, geology, or chemistry.
- Copies of academic transcripts, demonstrating their academic achievements and qualifications.
- Contact details of at least two referees who can provide references regarding the applicant’s academic and research capabilities.
By including these documents, applicants will provide a complete overview of their qualifications and suitability for the University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website