Tomorrow’s Leaders 2024 Graduate Students Program [Fully Funded]
Applications are currently being accepted for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) 2024 at the American University in Cairo, Egypt. This program is designed to provide deserving students with the necessary professional qualifications and experience to contribute to societal development and advance knowledge.
The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) students program is a collaborative initiative involving the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and the American University in Cairo (AUC). This fully funded program provides students with the opportunity to pursue higher education and obtain a master’s degree.
The American University, situated in Cairo, Egypt, stands as a beacon of academic excellence and cross-cultural collaboration. Known for its commitment to fostering tomorrow’s leaders, the university actively engages in programs like the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG), a joint initiative with the US Department of State. Through TLG, deserving students have the opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master’s degree with full funding. The American University in Cairo is a hub of diverse talents and ideas, dedicated to shaping individuals who contribute meaningfully to societal development and knowledge advancement.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): US Department of State and Partners
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): The American University in Cairo
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program:
- The students who are eligible to join should be nationals/citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, the West Bank, and Gaza.
- Meet AUC graduate admission requirements
- Strong academic potential with a bachelor’s degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Possess maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Show financial need.
- Must commit to pursuing their graduate thesis research in one of the eligible research projects.
Benefits for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program:
- Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters
- Medical insurance
- A monthly stipend
- Student Housing
- Internship/practicum opportunity, including local transportation costs if needed.
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants.
- Two annual round-trip economy air tickets from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances outside of their control.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in China
Application Procedures for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024 should submit their applications in two categories:
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023.
For more information Visit the Official Website