Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023 in Russia
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship is accepting applications from eligible candidates. International students who plan to pursue a Master of Science or PhD program in the 2023-2024 academic session are encouraged to apply.
At Skoltech, you have a lot of flexibility in selecting courses and can create a customized study plan to receive a contemporary education with a diverse interdisciplinary approach. You can choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program. Skoltech provides an open, dynamic international atmosphere where hundreds of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs from over 25 countries come together with ambitious goals. The language of instruction and official communication is English.
The Skoltech Scholarship program in Russia provides substantial financial assistance to students based on their academic performance. The stipends begin at 40,000 RUR per month for MSc programs and include free medical insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Skoltech, Russia
Host Institution(s): Skoltech, Russia
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023 in Russia:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol for Master of Science and PhD programs
- Applicants must be ready to study in full-time degree program at the institute
- Applicants applying for M.Sc program must start Admission plan 2023/24
- Applicants applying for PhD program must start Admission plan 2023/24
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- For Master’s programs: An appropriate bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university
- For Doctoral programs: An appropriate master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
Successful applicants have generally received previous education and training in fields relevant to our programs, including:
- Computer science, computer engineering, computational mathematics, mathematics & applied mathematics, informatics, etc
- Physics, applied physics
- Chemistry, chemical engineering
- Biology, molecular biology, bio-engineering, biochemistry, biophysics, bioinformatics, systems biology
- Materials science and engineering
- Aerospace science and engineering, astrophysics
- Mechanical engineering
- Petroleum and gas engineering, geophysics, geology, geological engineering
Application Procedures for the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023 in Russia (How to Apply):
In order to be considered for a Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship in Russia, candidates must complete and submit the Students Intelligent Application Form online. During the application process, applicants must provide several documents, including a motivation letter, resume or CV, proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS), two recommendation letters, a research proposal, and copies of transcripts from all higher education institutions attended in both the original language and English (official copies must be provided at a later date). Although not required, applicants may also submit their Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results. In addition, during the admission process, candidates are encouraged to identify the Skoltech faculty member(s) with whom they wish to pursue doctoral studies, and they may review the faculty profiles before starting their online application and communicate with them via email.
Application Deadline: For PhD Program: July 03, 2023
For Master’s Program: July 10, 2023
For More Information Visit the Official Website