Simon Fraser University 2023 Scholarships for Canadian and International students
Applications are currently being accepted for Simon Fraser University Scholarships, available to both Canadian and international students. These scholarships are designed for outstanding individuals who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at the university.
Scholarships are a way to acknowledge remarkable academic accomplishments. They are accessible to both Canadian and international students. If you are selected as a recipient of a scholarship, you will receive written notification from the Financial Aid and Awards department.
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is a renowned public research university located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. Established in 1965, SFU has since expanded to include additional campuses in Vancouver and Surrey. The university is named after Simon Fraser, a famous fur trader and explorer. SFU is recognized for its innovative and interdisciplinary approach to education, emphasizing experiential learning and research opportunities for students.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Canada
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Simon Fraser University, Canada
Host Institution(s): Simon Fraser University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
You May Also Like: Global Excellence Sch
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships for Canadian and International students:
- Applicants must be Canadian or International students
- Applicants must have completed at least 12 units of standard graded courses
- at SFU.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU in the term of application.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.50 at SFU
- Challenge, audit and credit-free courses are not considered.
- Enrolment in a Co-op term (3 units) does not satisfy the enrolment requirement as it is not a standard graded course.
- A student with a disability is eligible to apply for scholarships if the student is enrolled in a minimum of 6 or more units of standard graded courses and meets all other eligibility requirements. At the time of application, the student has to provide a letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) confirming that the student is registered with the Centre (CAL).
Application Procedures for the Scholarships for Canadian and International students (How to Apply):
To apply for Simon Fraser University Scholarships for Canadian and International students, please follow these steps:
- Check the application period and final deadline by visiting the Application Deadlines page.
- Review the Summer 2023 Scholarship and Awards List to identify the scholarships or awards you are interested in applying for.
- Access the Student Information System by logging in at go.sfu.ca.
- Click on “Student Center.”
- Navigate to “Financial Aid and Awards” under the Finances section.
- Select “Apply for Scholarships/Awards.”
- On your online application, list the specific scholarships or awards you wish to apply for.
- Complete your application thoroughly and submit it.
- If there are any supporting documents required, please email them to email@example.com before the application deadline.
- To ensure timely refunds, set up Direct Deposit through the Student Accounts Office as soon as possible if you are eligible.
Following these steps will guide interested applicants in applying for Simon Fraser University Scholarships for both Canadian and International students.
Application Deadline: August 28 – September 15, 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website