Safaricom M-PESA Africa 2023 Cash and Treasury Manager
The position of Cash & Treasury Manager for Safaricom M-Pesa Africa is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates in Kenya and South Africa. The selected individual will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s cash and treasury operations.
M-PESA Africa, a groundbreaking fintech company and a worldwide leader in mobile money, is delighted to announce a career opportunity within M-PESA Africa. This position will report to the Chief Finance Officer.
SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs
Company/Organisation(s): M-PESA Africa
Program Location: Kenya and South Africa
Program Duration: Full-time
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Kenya and South Africa
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Safaricom M-PESA Africa Cash & Treasury:
- Applicants must have an honours degree from a recognized university in business related field;
- At least one full professional qualifications in accounting namely CPA,ACCA,CIMA or an equivalent;
- At least 6 years of relevant Treasury Management experience in a corporate;
- Relevant experience at a Bank will be an added advantage.
What you can expect from us
- We believe in a fair and robust interview process
- We have a robust flexible total reward scheme
- Dedicated support and mentoring/coaching
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life integration. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential
Application Procedures for the Safaricom M-PESA Africa Cash & Treasury (How to Apply):
If you believe you are capable of taking on the challenge and possess the required qualifications and experience, please update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and click on the “apply” button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
We strongly encourage individuals with disabilities (PwD) and female candidates to apply.
As part of our recruitment process, we will later request the following documents in soft copy format:
- An updated CV including confirmation from three referees – two referees should be professional and have previously supervised you, while the third referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are from your current organization, please provide written consent (via email) allowing us to contact them. This also applies to references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) – Only applicable to Kenyan applicants.
- Scanned copy of a certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) – Only applicable to Kenyan applicants.
- Scanned copy of your University Certificate.
- Scanned copy of your National ID or Passport – A legally accepted form of identification.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website