Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 at Asian Institute of Technology
Royal Thai Government Scholarships at Asian Institute of Technology 2023 applications is open to students that wish to study in Thailand in the 2023 academic session. The Scholarship provides an opportunity for students of different backgrounds and countries to study and research together and build good foundation and understanding among them.
The Royal Thai Government Scholarships at Asian Institute of Technology is usually awarded to students with outstanding performance in bachelor and masters’s degree to continue their studies in any program offered at the School of Engineering and Technology, school of Environment, resources and development.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of doctoral and master’s level non-binding scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government. The Scholarships comprises His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Doctoral Programs, His Majesty the King’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs, Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships for Master’s Programs and Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships) for Master’s Programs.
SEE ALSO: Scholarships In South Africa
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Royal Thai Government
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host(s) Institution: Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Subject Eligibility: Engineering and Technology, School of Management, School of Environment, Resources and Development
Nationality: International students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Royal Thai Government Scholarships at Asian Institute of Technology 2023:
- Applicants must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program and 2-year master’s program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- Applicants must have CGPA ≥ 3.5
- Applicants must have an English proficiency score as specified by AIT Language Center (IELTS 6.0 Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at AIT.
Benefits of the Scholarship For the Royal Thai Government Scholarships at Asian Institute of Technology 2023:
- Covers tuition fees
- Bursary for living expenses
SEE ALSO: Checkout Latest Scholarships In Canada
Application Procedures for Royal Thai Government Scholarships at Asian Institute of Technology 2023 (How to Apply):
Eligible applicants for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 are to check their eligibility first before they proceed to apply online and attach the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information Visit the Official Website