Glovo Analyst Program 2024 for Young Nigeria Graduates
Glovo is currently accepting applications from well-qualified individuals for the 2024 Analyst Program, specifically designed for young Nigerian graduates. Those who have recently completed their university education in disciplines such as Management, Science, or Social Science are eligible to apply
The program offers the opportunity to join the Operations, Q-Commerce, Partners & Brands, Finance & Strategy, Brand Marketing Services team for an intensive 1-year program where strong performance during the program leads to full time employment with Glovo!
The Glovo Analyst Program aims to attract a varied and promising group of young Nigerian talents, guiding them to become future leaders in the industry. We envision them playing a crucial role in our continuous quest for outstanding achievements. Join us in this collaborative journey as we explore more effective ways to progress together.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Duration: 1 Year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Requirement and Eligibility criteria for the Glovo Analyst Program:
- A University Degree – In any Management/Science/ Social Science Discipline.
- 0 – 2 years experience ongoing/completed NYSC. A maximum of two years post NYSC work experience.
- Problem solving mindset, super data-driven with an analytical approach to work
- Effective command of English in written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up
Application Procedures for the Glovo Analyst Program (How to Apply):
Those who meet the criteria and are eager to be part of the Glovo Analyst Program can complete and submit the online application form available on the official webpage.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website