Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for Africans 2023
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation and Chatham House are collaborating on the Academy Fellowship 2023 and are requesting applications from eligible Africans who meet the necessary qualifications.
The Academy Fellowship provides a chance for individuals in the early-to-mid stage of their careers to work on their preferred research project for ten months at Chatham House. During this period, the fellows can enhance their skills by participating in the leadership program and expand their professional connections in the international affairs sector.
Fellowship Sponsors: Mo Ibrahim Foundation/ Chatham House
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Chatham House, London
Program Duration: 10 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship:
- Applicants must be African citizens. Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes any African country.
- Applicants must have completed a BA degree or its equivalent and have experience with conducting research.
- There is no age restriction.
- Applicants should be at the early-to-mid-stage of their career and come from one of the following fields or work: academia, NGO, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
- All applicants should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, international affairs, their chosen area of research, and Chatham House’s mission and research.
Benefits of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship:
- Monthly stipend of £2,365 to cover living expenses in London including accommodation, utilities, food, transport and other basic expenses.
- Relocation costs.
- Visa cost
- Immigration Healthcare Surcharge
- Fieldwork and travel costs.
- Research activities and possible publication costs
Application Procedures for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship (How to Apply):
To apply for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2023, prospective candidates must complete an online application and submit all the necessary information and documentation, including a resume or CV and a research project proposal.
Application Deadline: 5th May 2023 at 10am BST
For more information Visit the Official Website