KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded]
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST) is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates across Africa for the 2023/2024 intake. If you meet the criteria and are interested, you are encouraged to apply.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must possess an authentic and valid certificate, meet KNUST’s admission criteria, demonstrate a critical financial need, and have demonstrated leadership abilities and community engagement.
The MCFSP at KNUST grants comprehensive scholarships to economically disadvantaged yet academically talented young individuals in Ghana and Africa, enabling them to obtain quality university education.
SEE ALSO: Scholarships In Ghana
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/ KNUST
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): KNUST, Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Require and Eligibility Criteria for the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institutions. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have proven records of leadership and community engagement(s)
Scholarship Benefits of the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded]:
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Plus numerous other benefits (see official site)
SEE ALSO: Scholarships In China
Application Procedures for the KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 (How to Apply):
To apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST, you can send your application forms to the Program Manager via EMS or any other courier mail service. The address where you should send the forms is
Africa Hall Road,
If you’re an international applicant, you’ll need to submit some additional documents with your application form, including a printout of your admission application at KNUST, as well as your High School results (e.g., WASSCE, GBCE, GCE, etc.).
Application Deadline: 31 July, 2023.
For More Information Visit the Official Website