ICDF 2024 Scholarship Program in Taiwan
The ICDF 2024 Scholarship Program in Taiwan is now open for applications, interested applicants who wish to enroll are advised to do so.
ICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
The ICDF aims to contribute to the well-being of people in partner nations and strengthen diplomatic ties. Through its initiatives, the ICDF actively supports capacity building, knowledge exchange, and the implementation of sustainable development goals on a global scale
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in Germany
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Taiwan ICDF
Host Institution(s): Partner Universities in Taiwan
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the ICDF Scholarship Program:
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship
- Provide the highest-level diploma before the deadline. Applicants unable to obtain the certificate by this date may instead apply for next year’s scholarship
Benefits for the ICDF Scholarship Program:
- Tuition Fees
- Credit Fees
- Book Costs
- Allowance (NT$18,000 per month for Masters, NT$20,000 per month for PhD).
Application Procedures for the ICDF Scholarship Program (How to apply):
Interested and eligible applicants are to complete an online application via the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Online Application System. You must fill in your application and upload all required application materials on or before the application deadline
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate.
- Referees information (letters).
Application Deadline: June 10, 2024
For more information Visit the Official Website