ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria Graduate Internship 2023/2024
ExxonMobil and Mobil Producing Nigeria are currently accepting applications from enthusiastic and outstanding candidates for their Graduate Internship program in Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering. The program seeks to attract individuals who can contribute innovative ideas to help ExxonMobil create sustainable solutions that enhance the quality of life and address the changing needs of society.
SEE ALSO: YouTube Internship Program 2023/2024
Company/Organisation(s): ExxonMobil Nigeria
Internship Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Internship Duration: 1 Year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
- Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
Application Procedures for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program (How to Apply):
To apply for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship in Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering, individuals who meet the requirements and are interested should access the Career portal online, create an account, and log in to apply. ExxonMobil is committed to equal opportunities and will consider all applicants based on their qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website