European Union 2024 Internships for Recent Graduates
Are you a recent graduate intrigued by international relations and seeking internship prospects? Are you eager to acquire skills and hands-on experience in diplomatic endeavors, while also making a meaningful difference in people’s lives? If so, consider applying for the European Union Internship 2024.
The initiative constitutes a subsidized internship opportunity designed for recent graduates located within the EU Delegation in Senegal. The internship spans a duration of three months and can be extended contingent on the intern’s performance. During this internship, a monthly stipend will be provided to support living costs.
The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union comprising 27 member countries primarily situated in Europe. Established with the aim of promoting peace, stability, and cooperation after World War II, the EU has evolved into a unique entity fostering economic integration, shared decision-making, and a common market among its member states. Through its institutions like the European Commission, Parliament, and Council, the EU addresses various policy areas, including trade, environment, and human rights, with the goal of achieving mutual benefits and advancing the well-being of its citizens.
SEE ALSO: Latest Internships
Company/Organisation(s): European Union
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Senegal
Program Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: All Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the European Union Internships:
- Given local health and safety conditions
- Demonstrated interest in diplomatic work and international relations;
- Interest in European affairs;
- Autonomy, flexibility and sense of teamwork;
- Excellent command of written and oral French;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is an asset;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and social media;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Hold a degree in law, international relations, political science, journalism and communications, economics or in another related field is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Senegalese media landscape.
Application Procedures for the European Union Internships (How to Apply):
Prospective candidates interested in the European Union Internships should submit their applications to the specified email address and furnish all necessary details before the application deadline. Kindly forward your application to the following address: DELEGATION-SENEGAL-PAID-TRAINEESHIPS@eeas.europa.eu, which is exclusively designated for receiving traineeship applications along with the required supporting documentation:
Application Deadline: 20 August 2023
For more information Visit the Official Website