Durham University 2024 Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
Durham University is offering females with outstanding academic qualities the opportunity to be part of the 2024 Hatfield Lioness Scholarship program in the Institution
They are also expected to act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the Master’s programme and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home
The purpose of the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is to enable a female student from a developing country where access to tertiary education is limited to benefit from undertaking postgraduate study at the Durham University
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hatfield College
Host Institution(s): Durham University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship:
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by June 2024.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must be a national of a developing countries as stated on the application page.
- hold a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course ; and
- have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification;
- not hold a Master’s degree; and
- not otherwise have the financial means to study for a Master’s degree in the UK
Benefits for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship:
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
SEE ALSO: Turkey Burslari 2024 Scholarship Program
Application procedures for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship (How to apply):
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the application process provided below;
- Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship;
- Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship via the application form once it is published;
- Stage 3: Submit all supporting documents (Durham University offer letter, academic transcript, references and IELTS certificate) by the deadline.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2024
For more information visit the official website