Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria [Full-time]
Deloitte in Lagos, Nigeria is currently accepting applications for the position of Consulting – Software Developer, offering a full-time job opportunity. As part of its expansion plan, Deloitte Consulting is seeking skilled individuals to join its team.
Deloitte is a prominent provider of a broad range of professional services, including audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax services, on a global scale. In Nigeria, Deloitte is recognized as one of the leading professional services firms, with a focus on delivering Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services.
SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Consulting – Software Developer at Deloitte:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified, Salesforce Certified Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organization.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience of not less than 3 years
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyze and interpret business processes
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
Application Procedures for the Consulting – Software Developer at Deloitte (How to Apply):
To be considered for the Software Developer position at Deloitte Consulting, applicants who are interested are required to complete and submit the online application form, along with their resumes and any other necessary documents that may be required.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information Visit the Official Website