Alvernia University 2024 Undergraduate Scholarships
Alvernia University is offering interested applicants who are qualified an opportunity to apply for the 2024 undergraduate program at the institution
International undergraduate students may apply for this scholarship after being accepted to the institution. The scholarship offers many levels of support, with the highest level being a merit grant of $24,000 per year
Alvernia University recognizes and rewards outstanding achievements, both academically and in extracurricular activities to a International students by providing them with the financial support needed to pursue their educational goals.
SEE ALSO: Latest Scholarships in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alvernia University, USA
Host Institution(s): Alvernia University, USA
Funding Amount: $24,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for the Alvernia University Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- Meet English proficiency and financial specifications.
- Alvernia University offers scholarships to each admitted international freshman and transfer student wishing to earn an undergraduate degree as a traditional day student at our main Reading campus.
- These merit scholarships are renewable for four years (up to eight semesters), all in the same amount. Scholarships cannot be combined with any other award, including a government scholarship; therefore, an applicant cannot apply for an Alvernia International Scholarship if they are already receiving another financial award
SEE ALSO: Bayer 2024 Internships for Students
Application Procedures for the Alvernia University Undergraduate Scholarships (How to Apply):
All undergraduate students who wish to study at Alvernia University must complete an online Alvernia admission application.
The student must submit all grades from all previous schools attended. The applicant must submit all their grades to be evaluated. For international transcript must be evaluated in USA system evaluation via NACES member institutions (https://www.naces.org/members).
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information Visit the Official Website